Saturday, January 6, 2007

Internet Media Perception

I by stroke of luck had a chance to review the way one percieves infromation. ( sorry about typos ). My idea was to review how ISP's were dealin with shrinking or growing masses with no way to control medai being fed, unless they deployed thier own browser, or widget that embeded themselves until I came across a simple tool bar concept.

My goal in developing my first one so far is to enhance peoples internet experiance through our services and vision. One is reminded of percenption when asked how full is half of glass jar. half full or half empty. As dialup slowly decreases, millions of new customers are available now through different forms of media. Since our move to digital phone service and IPTV , it has truley enhances the experiance.

No comments: